About Our Program
Get To Know Brian Barnett, PGA Professional-
As a PGA Professional for over 20 years, I have had the privilege of coaching and instructing golfers of all ages. My main goal is to make the game more enjoyable to all golfers, while taking the competitive golfer to a new level. My ability to connect with my students and form relationships, allow me to create the perfect learning environment. Every golfer is different, this is why I like to find out why they play and plan my instruction to get the player to where they want to be. As my students progress through the program, I want them to understand their golf swings and why certain things happen during their swing.
I love teaching all age levels of players, and specialize in teaching juniors. My Junior Golf Program here at Foxfire is a summer staple for the young golfer wanting to learn to play the game. Many of my juniors go on to play school and college golf. The thing I love the most is these players come back, after their competitive playing days, for instruction. For the adult player, my specialty is taking the novice player and teaching them to play the game of golf at an enjoyable level. Whether you are a junior golfer wanting to play at a high level or just want to enjoy the game with friends and family. I welcome the opportunity to improve your game and increase your enjoyment level.
Ready to Register?
Check-Out Our 2020 Foxfire Junior Golf Website!
- Foxfire Golf Course UpdateAugust 11, 2020 - 7:09 pm
- Major questions about Tiger, Brooks and more with Masters one month awayMarch 10, 2020 - 8:52 pm
- How often should you replace your irons?September 29, 2019 - 10:09 am
- Gary Woodland’s journey to U.S. Open championJune 17, 2019 - 5:37 am
- Cantlay (64) Rallies From 4 Back To Win MemorialJune 3, 2019 - 12:42 pm