Submit your review
Player's course is more challenging, especially the back nine with narrow fairways and lots of trees. The Foxfire course is my favorite because of the wide open fairways. There are plenty of trees on both courses and the sand traps are well kept. Water is not much of a factor on the Foxfire course except for the 9th hole. The Players course has more water and the fairway traps are finer white sand. I have played both courses in under 3 hrs on weekdays. Both offer great price for 18 holes of golf. The carts are as good as you will find on any golf course. Great place to have a golf outing. All the people who operate the courses are friendly and helpful. The food and drinks are reasonably priced. I think Foxfire is one of the best hidden golf courses in Ohio.
Thanks Darrell! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Had a Great Experience on the course today! Can't wait to return!
- Why Jordan Spieth’s Next Four Weeks Are So ImportantMay 16, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Patrick Reed Wins Masters For First Major TitleApril 8, 2018 - 9:50 pm
- Tiger Woods looking forward to Masters weekApril 2, 2018 - 6:35 pm
- Tiger’s next task? Check his book on Augusta and get ready for bent grass.March 24, 2018 - 3:09 am
- Check Out the Newest Drivers for 2018!January 30, 2018 - 7:50 pm