Submit your review
Player's course is more challenging, especially the back nine with narrow fairways and lots of trees. The Foxfire course is my favorite because of the wide open fairways. There are plenty of trees on both courses and the sand traps are well kept. Water is not much of a factor on the Foxfire course except for the 9th hole. The Players course has more water and the fairway traps are finer white sand. I have played both courses in under 3 hrs on weekdays. Both offer great price for 18 holes of golf. The carts are as good as you will find on any golf course. Great place to have a golf outing. All the people who operate the courses are friendly and helpful. The food and drinks are reasonably priced. I think Foxfire is one of the best hidden golf courses in Ohio.
Thanks Darrell! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Had a Great Experience on the course today! Can't wait to return!
- Check Out the Newest Drivers for 2018!January 30, 2018 - 7:50 pm
- Xander Schauffele wins Tour Championship; Justin Thomas takes FedEx CupSeptember 24, 2017 - 7:15 pm
- Stacy Lewis Wins for Houston, Donates LPGA Winning to Relief EffortSeptember 4, 2017 - 10:48 am
- Golf’s biggest stars shine during FedEx Cup playoffsSeptember 3, 2017 - 7:55 pm
- Foxfire Junior Tour – 2 Events RemainingAugust 27, 2017 - 4:04 pm